- Altar Servers assist the priest and deacon during the Mass and at other special liturgies.
- They help to enhance the Liturgy by being good examples, for the assembly, both in their responses and participation during Mass.
- Each celebration of the Mass requires three servers. There are also special liturgies (Christmas, Holy Week/Easter, Confirmation) where more server assistance is required.
- All servers are expected to serve at least one Mass per Month
- Weekly and month-to-month in advance scheduling is available
Upcoming Altar Server Training Dates:
- Sunday, February 28, 2023 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in the Main Church
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in the Main Church